Popular Posts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dari Free Ice Cream Recipe!

Hay guys I found a great recipe on the internet were you use Dari Free it comes in powder form and smells really good. I bought it online at www.glutenfree.com

Dairfree Icecream Recipe

I tried this recipe myself and my son loved it. My son Kris didn't get all sugared up after eating it when he use to eat regular ice cream I could tell a huge difference. He would try to eat a half gallon  of ice cream in like two days know he is able to eat this and it is much better for him. But, I was told the other day that lactaid milk  taste just like regular milk. So next week I'm going to try it and see if I like it then try to get him to eat with his cereal. It would be so much easier if I could use that instead of having to get the powder even thought I really liked the powered version. I'm always trying to save money and if it helps that would be great. Here is a review on what a girl thought about it.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chQSHFqw5z8

She just talks about how wonderful it is to drink. I'll keep you updated on on what we think of this milk and I'll get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi There~

    I just saw your comment on The Spunky Coconut. The ONLY gluten free pasta we eat is this brand:
    http://www.tinkyada.com/ProList.htm!! Don't trust anything else! Good Luck.

    --Amber from http://www.thetastyalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for letting me know, we have been looking for one that we like it has been so difficult. I'll look into it.

    ReplyDelete